Today I am going to speak about Vitamin B (Beauty) and the importance of digestion for you skin.
When your digestion is impaired, your body will try to find another solution for all toxins to be released. Since your skin is the largest evacuation system of the body, it will absorb extra work. When that is the case, and most toxins you absorbed need to pass through the skin, this is when breakouts, eczema, redness and dull skin can happen.
If you care about your skin, you need to watch your digestion. Incorporating these six daily tips into your routine, together with enough sleep, will help you improve the health and radiance of your skin.
After a few weeks of instituting these changes, you may choose to never go back:
- Ditch dairy, sugar, gluten and soy (at least temporarily), as they create inflammation
- Take a daily probiotic – the health of your gut is strongly linked with the health of your skin
- Supplement with raw apple cider vinegar
- Take digestive enzymes – they help break down the foods during the digestion process
- Eat a whole foods, plant-based diet
- Move your body every day