Learn how to redefine your identity and wellness as a new mom, with The New Mom Wellness Circle
Being a new mom is full of joy, but it’s also exhausting and overwhelming.
You want to take care of your little one as best as you can, but you also don’t want to lose yourself in the process. Already during pregnancy, your body changed a lot. Then giving birth was another adventure all by itself. And now you’re supposed to take care of this little one, manage to go back to your pre-pregnancy health & weight, go back to your role of wife or life partner, and perhaps later also go back to work.
This is a new chapter of your life.
An amazing one for sure, but one that is full of hurdles and sometimes loneliness. You don’t want to bother your friends with what you’re going through, thinking that if they went through it without complaining, so should you. Yet, you’re feeling sometimes that you’re under water and wished to have a group of ladies just like you, with whom to share your goals and dreams, learn best practices, and also learn how to redefine your identity as a new mom.
Well, I know all too well the struggles!
I’m a new mom too, of twins born on December 20, 2016.
I spent most of my pregnancy on best rest, and ended up giving birth through C-section at week 34, after 2 months at the hospital. Nothing could have prepared me for that, and for the few weeks and months following the birth. I wished then I had what I’m offering to you now! This is why I decided to create this New Mom’s Wellness Circle, to offer the support you need through your first months (and for as long as you need it), so that you know at any time that you’re not alone and you have someone to reach out to for help!
It’s important to have someone who understands what you’re going through, can guide you, someone with whom to share your struggles and ha-ha moments! Someone who can guide you to redefine your identity, help you identify your goals and help you reach them.
This is what I offer to you with the New Mom’s Wellness Circle!
The Circle is a powerful reminder that no woman is alone; that the journey of life is a shared one and that great things happen when hearts, minds and spirits join together.
How would you feel if you could spend time on yourself too, while caring for your little one? How would you feel if as a new mom you could reclaim your identity as a woman, understand this new body of yours, feel more energised, sleep better, know what to eat to thrive? How would you feel to know that you are supported with your own goals, by a group of other new moms and a guide to welcome you and help you on this new journey?
I’ve been there. For some parts, I’m still there too. But that’s because everything is a process, and when we do things by ourselves, it can feel daunting or unachievable.
If you’d like to be part of a group of new moms ready to thrive as new moms, and reclaim their identity, health and wellness, I invite you to join the New Mom’s Wellness Circle.
And if you have a friend who might be curious about joining too, I invite you to send her the link to this page.
The New Mom’s Wellness Circle is a work in progress, a new group coaching program that I am launching in Spring 2017. As such I will need feedback from you, to make it what YOU need it to be so that you can get the support and results you need! The price reflects this, and will likely increase in the future, so now’s the time to invest in yourself!
- + Online Group Coaching
- Price: USD 40.- / month for 3 months
- Or USD 119.- in full
- + Online Group Coaching
- + Bi-monthly meet-ups in Mettmenstetten on Mondays 2-5pm (for ladies who live close by Zürich and Zug) (if you’re interested in a group taking place another day or time, please email me)
- + Group size: 6-8 ladies
- Price: USD 120.- / month for 3 months
- Or USD 359.- in full
*Registration for the circle is ongoing, when space is available. A waiting list is kept if no space is available.
Email me at audrey(at)lotuspowerhealth.com to register or to schedule a call to discuss about how the New Mom’s Wellness Circle experience could work for you.
I am looking forward to connecting with you…
Audrey Sourroubille Arnold
- Weekly modules + handouts & tools + action steps
- Weekly office hours open for Q&As: Ask your questions on the Friday’s Facebook thread, get them answered in Monday’s live video
- Access to Private VIP Facebook group where you can connect with each other
- Hormones’ friendly beauty
- Hormones’ friendly kitchen
- 30 minutes session with Audrey, to use when you want during the program
- 15% discount on 1-on-1 private coaching prices
You get lifetime access to all this!
1) Assessment + setting up your goals – circle of life + handouts for goal settings
2) Hormones 101 – what they are and why you need to know about them
- Hormones symptoms questionnaire
3) Nutrition 101 + bio feedback clues
- Basic nutrition principles
- Bio-feedback clues: energy, hunger, cravings
- What does your plate look like? How do you feel after you eat the food you eat? What are your bio-feedback clues?
4) Nutrition experiment
- Meal template guide
- Breakfast experiment
- Blood sugar charting
- What does your new breakfast look like?
5) Metabolic types and body pH
- Metabolic types (questionnaire vs. nutrition experiment + recommendations)
- Body pH testing
- Alkaline vs. acid foods
- Food combining
6) Dealing with energy drops + hunger + cravings (incl. recipes + physical activities + mind-body tools)
7-12) Topics to be confirmed, can include the following:
- When the cycle resumes what to do to make sure we follow what we can do best during each phase while taking care of our little ones,
- What to eat to support energy,
- Breastfeeding for the ones who do,
- How to handle stress and people who know everything in our lives,
- Sharing our struggles and what works for us,
- How to plan getting back to work or creating a professional life that supports time with our little ones,